The Breast Health Center at Kent
The Breast Health Center is a truly collaborative team made up of the expert specialty-trained breast health physicians and staff. The center delivers the highest quality services ranging from breast cancer screening, managing benign breast issues, helping with lactation problems and treating cancers. The professional staff includes providers who are leaders in their fields as well as experienced nurses and navigators to guide patients through the program.
Breast care in a private comfortable location that offers individualized care with a personal touch.
To schedule a doctor’s appointment call (401) 736-3737. For mammograms please call (401) 736-1988 option 3
Referrals should be faxed to (401) 736-4519.
The Breast Health Center at Kent strives to ensure you have seamless and coordinated access to an array of diagnostic, consultative, therapeutic, and supportive services including:
- High Risk Clinic
- Clinical evaluation and treatment
- Genetic counseling and testing
- Nutritional and dietary consultations
- Lymphedema assessment and treatment
- Survivorship program
- Survivors sexual health assessment and treatment
- Physical therapy
- Social services
- Support groups
- An array of integrated services such as massage therapy, acupuncture, and more
- 3D Mammography (Digital Breast Tomosynthesis)
- Breast MRI
- Needle biopsies of the breast
- Breast cyst aspiration
- Oncoplastic surgery
- Breast conservation
- Breast reconstruction or cosmetic revision
- No-Wire Surgery with radioactive seed localization
- Intraoperative lymphatic mapping for sentinel node biopsy
- Same day outpatient surgeries
- Infusion center
- Hyperbaric treatment
Meet Sadiqa Kendi, Breast Cancer Patient
“I work as an emergency medicine physician. I had just gotten married, but a few weeks later I felt a lump in my breast.
An ultrasound and a biopsy showed I had invasive breast cancer. What a huge shock! I was young—lived a healthy lifestyle. I wasn’t sure what to do next. I asked my friends for advice and they recommended the Breast Health Center."