At Kent Hospital we put the patient and their families at the center of all we do. We believe visitors play an important role in the patient's well being and healing. Patients may designate the visitor(s) of their choice and may visit at any time, however, please note our visiting guidelines.
Some units such as the Women's Care Center, the Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Care Unit and Psychiatric Care Unit have specific visiting guidelines. Please speak with the patient's nurse about visiting these units. We will help meet your needs. Visiting is not permitted in the Operating Room and Recovery Room (PACU).
- Although we have open visiting, quiet time begins at 9:00 p.m. Please help our patients get the rest they need by observing quiet time.
- If it is necessary that you visit after 9:00 p.m., please enter the hospital through the Emergency Department and check in with Security.
- If an isolation sign is posted outside the patient's room, please follow the instructions on the sign. If you have questions, speak to a nurse.
- Healthy children under 12 years of age may visit if planned ahead of time with the nursing staff. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- People who are sick should not visit patients.
- Parking is free for all visitors. Handicapped parking is located at the Main Entrance and near the Emergency Entrance.
Patient care at Kent Hospital is twenty-four hours a day. Please note the best times to call (401) 737-7000 for information are:
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
After 9:00 p.m.