To be your partner in health.
To create a community of healthier people.
Core Values and Associated Behaviors
Accountability: Set clear expectations and provide timely feedback and follow-through. Do what you say you're going to do, and be fair about it. Take ownership of your responsibilities.
Caring: Acknowledge and respond to the needs and challenges of every person. Create an environment that encourages respect and appreciation. Offer support, information, and hope.
Teamwork: Listen and value each person's voice. Ask "how can I help?" Support the work of each team and each team member.
- Opened in 1951, Kent is a 359-bed nonprofit acute care hospital, Kent serves approximately 300,000 residents across central Rhode Island.
- Located on 57 acres in Warwick (11 miles south of Providence), Kent is the second largest hospital in the state.
- More than 2,200 employees, 600 medical staff, 500 volunteers and 327 Auxiliary members.
- Michael J. Dacey, Jr., MD President and Chief Operating Officer
- Kent is a member of Care New England, which is also composed of: